Sunday, March 20, 2011

Does your life have a soundtrack?

Have you ever experienced a moment in time when a song comes on the radio and you are immediately teleported into a movie of your life? Let me explain, you know in the movies when the lead has a life issue, some sort of problem and is completely lost and then out of the blue experiences an epiphany and BAM a song comes on, and this song is playing throughout the whole time they are "fixing" whatever broke them. Well..that's what I mean, only that in my case I haven't "fixed" anything, it's more so an inspiring feeling that I will one day be able to "fix" whatever the issue is. Anyway, every time "Everybody wants to rule the world" by Tears for Fears, I get the feeling. I know what the song is about, and I don't understand why in the world it's my song, must be the melody or something, who knows.

So lots to catch up on, Boss B is no longer with the company, my cohort is also no longer there. I am flying solo manolo, and more desperate than ever to leave. Oh and did I mention I went to the UK, yes London more specifically. A few posts back (not that I have so many) I mentioned I wanted to move to London, well I didn't move but I was there for quite some time, and it was everything I expected it to be. Yes it was everything I expected it to be, even with me short circuiting the power ('eh, stupid Americana) , but in a way it worked out in my favor as I played the "I don't know what happened" card and got moved to a nicer room. As I was leaving the room I heard two ladies in their most posh British accents "Did you lose electricity in the room?? right" ..lol, wow.

I did expect to fall in love, or at least have a fling but neither happened. No looks, no nothing. Well I did manage to lose 25lbs, only 75lbs more to go. Very exciting I guess. I have made meself a promise that my New Years I will be wearing this hot black dress which I managed to find after I had a dream I was wearing it to a party. Now it's a bit insane but I think, I may be able to pull it off. I have 9 months to New Years, I think it's doable, I hope I will be doable by then as well. I mean, if a baby can be created and come thrashing out a vagina in 9 months, I think I can lose this weight. (I put a pic below, don't know the girl..obviously it's not me and if it was me and I needed to lose 75lbs I think I'd need a good kick in the arse). Ok, all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment